More SEO Course Testimonials
"Wow! I learned more in the first three weeks of this class than my entire time at Yahoo!" – former Yahoo employee.
"I was in your SEO class a few months ago. We finally launched the site last Friday. Thanks to what I learned in your class we are listed on the first page of google for one of our key words (of over 5 million pages). The beauty of that is that we have not started our PPC yet.
Thanks a bunch!!!!!" - Art Espey, 4Steps2.com
"...To make a long story short I found my site on Yahoo!'s 1st page spot 7 yesterday after searching for "custom cut lumber". To me, I might as well laid a golden egg! It's very gratifying to actually see the results of my (and obviously your)labor. There's not a doubt in my mind without the class and your teaching's this would not be happening."
– Mark Moyer , http://www.logstolumber.org/
"I just finished your SEO course through IWA and I already sold my first web-design-plus-page-optimization job! I want to thank you again for everything I learned in your class on SEO."
- CJ Zambrano (5/06')
"...By the way, I really found the SEO class valuable and it really opened my eyes in the way I need to design websites."
- Katharina Darby
For Planet Ocean's Unfair Advantage Book Click Here
More On Why We Selected Planet Ocean
This ebook is downloadable and available online. Check it out. This affiliate link is to a 7 day free trial (we recommend you buy the book if you take the course - there's a lot more available online with their subscription). The course will include readings from the ebook as well as weekly lecture, discussion, and links to invaluable online resources.
Here is a list of reasons why we are recommending Planet Ocean's ebook and subscription for our course:
1. Inability to find a timely print publication. When we began teaching the course we reviewed a long list of available SEO books at Amazon.com, books that other courses were offering, and reviews on available SEO books. The problem w/SEO and online marketing is that things change so quickly online, making them soon obsolete in search engine terms. SEO is an area that changes almost daily. Any print publication available is old news. Several books also had poor reviews, describing them as "simple beginner's books".
2. Planet Ocean has been in existence since 1997. It is considered one of the most timely sources of SEO news, and disseminates information from beginning to intermediate level with clarity. They are one of the oldest subscription based search engine publications around.
3. SEO training is more than just six weeks of learning. Our class is a great foundation - but SEO changes go on. Included with the eBook is a trial of 3 months of invaluable updates. Any text book which is not updated on a continual basis, is already out of date. In order to offer relevant and current information, we believe it's necessary to utilize a subscription based service. Addressing all potential SEO and search engine changes in lecture material alone is almost an impossible task.
4. Accessibility - as an ebook it is immediately accessible. No going to your local bookstore or waiting for it to be shipped. I've found students who enroll close to the start of class are frequently having a week or more during the course for their text to arrive.
5. Testimonials: There are a number of unsolicited testimonials both in the archives and on at their web site as well. If you were to ask around to any search engine expert, such as Robin Nobles, Brent Winters @ First Place Software (the makers of WebPosition Gold), or Andy Mindel @ Word Tracker, they'll tell you that Planet Ocean has a solid and very recommendable product.